08 สิงหาคม 2552

My human amigurumi ::

Human Amigurumi :::

1. Cutie nurse
I designed and made cutie nurse for my friend
she study in faculty of nurse
Cutie nurse has pink hair made fro mohair yarn
and I made medicine kit & capsul for this nurse set

2. Country boy on the farm
This country set inspire from the book "Little House Series"
I love this series, read it about 5-6 times
In country set, I love yellow cutie chick
pinky cheek is cawaiiii


3. Little witch & fuzzy kitten
I made this set because of Harry potter Movie
use pink mohair yarn for her hair
have witch's hat and bloom
The fuzzy kitten is cute, I use mohair yarn for head&body
(I really love this set)

4. Little angel
This is my first human design
For me, she is very cute
I love her hair style ^^

5. Alan the boy
my new ami, 5 years old boy
inspire from Lati doll
I want to have 1.... very expensive for me T^T
Yellow line and orange line is very cute

This is my newest, Alizia
not finish yet
now, I try to make her hair by natives tread
have little problem because of tiny tread
Alizia wear blue boots, white T-shirt and mini skirt
I think I'll make blue cap and bag for alizia

every human amigurumi doll have pattern at my Etsy

Thank you for visit my blog ^^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น